Comment on page
WalletNow is free forever. It will always have a free plan available for you to use - period!
However, to cover for the infrastructure and development costs, we also offer our SILVER, GOLD and DIAMOND plans, which unlock our most advanced features.
On your account, click on the "medal" 🏅 icon, and a popup similar to this will be displayed:
Each individual field is explained below:
- Free: Free forever! Basic functionality available to everyone.
- Silver : Every $1 worth of $WNOW allows monitoring up to $300 of portfolio (0.33% of your total portfolio).
- Gold: Every $1 worth of $WNOW allows monitoring up to $200 of portfolio (0.5% of your total portfolio).
- Diamond: Every $1 worth of $WNOW allows monitoring up to $100 of portfolio (1% of your total portfolio), with a minimum requirement of $100 owned
- Users receive a bonus of 10% on their monitored amount by holding WNOW LP tokens from any of our supported DEXes.
Example: If you have a portfolio of $10K USD, then you need to buy $100 worth of $WNOW to activate the Diamond tier, or R$50 worth of WNOW to activate the Gold tier, or $33.33 worth of WNOW to activate the Silver tier.
Keep in mind that $WNOW is a utility token, with the sole purpose of enabling your WalletNow membership plan. It should not be treated as a security nor an asset. We don’t promise any positive returns on $WNOW token purchases. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, so DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
All investments supported by WalletNow count towards your "portfolio amount". Including, but not limited to:
- Token holdings on your wallet
- Liquidity Provider tokens
- Tokens invested on any protocol
- Borrows and Lends on lending protocols (both borrows and lends count positively)
The following exceptions are applied to the portfolio amount:
- For token holdings on your wallet (not staked anywhere), each individual token is limited to a maximum of $100 USD. So even if you have 1 million dollars worth of Bitcoin sitting on your wallet, it still counts as only $100 (but, if you stake those bitcoins, then they will count in full)
- Holding $WNOW does not count towards your portfolio amount
Once your portfolio amount is determined, we check how much $WNOW you own:
- $WNOW held in the wallet
- $WNOW LP tokens from any supported DEX
- $WNOW or LP invested on any protocol
However, it is important to highlight that only the $WNOW owned by your primary wallet counts towards the membership. Secondary wallets count towards your portfolio amount but the WNOW on those wallets (if any) do not count for your WNOW membership.
Then, it is only a matter of comparing the amount of WNOW owned vs your portfolio size to determine the active membership tier.