Swap as a service
Would you like to offer a built-in swap service which leverages our advanced multi-chain liquidity aggregator, and receive a commission from all swaps at the same time?
With WalletNow you can do that with just a couple lines of code on your website, or even with zero changes at all (with a custom referral link).
- 2.Offer a multi-chain liquidity aggregator to your users with minimal effort! Your users will swap tokens using the best available deal across 40+ liquidity sources (and more being added every week)!
- 3.Fully customizable! You choose which chains to display, the default slippage, and tokens to pre-select.
- 4.Zero maintenance. Once you integrate, we take care of maintaining and improving it constantly for you!
With this integration option, you can embed our swap widget directly on your website.
Just add this code to your html head:
Define an element that will be used as container for the swap widget, like this:
WalletNow.renderSwap(domElement: Element, options: SwapOptions)
If you don't want to add our widget you can still earn fees by linking to our swap with your referral code!
To create a custom link, all you need to do is add the "query string" parameters to the end of this URL:
Each query string parameter is formatted like this:
<name>=<value>and they are separated by an ampersand (
The following parameters are accepted:
- referrer - Your referrer wallet address (where you will receive the fees)
- chain - Chain number. If specified, the chain will be selected by default in the chain selector. If chain parameter is not specified, or the chain parameter is not a valid chain for swap, we will default to the first chain available.
- inputToken - Address of the input token. To select the native coin of the chain, use the address of the wrapped coin (WBNB, WETH, WFTM, WHT, etc).
- outputToken - Address of the output token. To select the native coin of the chain, use the address of the wrapped coin (WBNB, WETH, WFTM, WHT, etc).
- slippage - Slippage value as a decimal number. If not specified, it will default to 2 (2%).
- fixedOutput - Token symbol to be used as output. This is only allowed for our whitelisted tokens (the ones which show by default on the list). If specified, it will be selected as default output token even if the user switches to a different chain. If you would like to have your token whitelisted contact us at [email protected]
- allowedChains - List of chain numbers that should be displayed in the chain selector. Add this parameter multiple times to list multiple values. If not specified, all the chains supporting WalletNow swap's contract will be displayed. Chains specified in this parameter must be supported by WalletNow, otherwise they will be ignored. If the resulting list after applying the filter is empty, all supported chains will be displayed.
- embed - Set this to true to make WalletNow display in embedded mode, which hides all advertisements.